Clinical Chemistry is the leading international journal of clinical laboratory science, providing 2,000 pages per year of peer-reviewed papers that advance the science of the field.
Clinical Chemistry is an archival research journal that is required reading for professionals working in the following areas:
- Evidence-Based Laboratory Medicine and Test Utilization
- Molecular Diagnostics and Genetics
- Hemostasis and Thrombosis
- Enzymes and Protein Markers
- Lipids, Lipoproteins, and Cardiovascular Risk Factors
- Drug Monitoring and Toxicology
- Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Automation and Analytical Techniques
- Laboratory Management
- General Clinical Chemistry
- Clinical Immunology
- Pediatric Clinical Chemistry
An archive of all online issues of Clinical Chemistry can be found here.
This archive goes back to February 1955.