ABOUT AACC MIDDLE EAST
October 7-8, 2023
Grand Hyatt Dubai ~ Dubai, UAE
AACC Middle East is a two-day conference held in partnership with Life Dx that brings the latest in laboratory medicine to the Middle East region and showcases diagnostic innovations at a dynamic exposition. The conference covers a range of timely topics from infectious diseases to big data to prenatal emerging technology, as well as core laboratory areas in sample transport, lab management, and quality assurance. Each session is presented by experts in AACC’s scientific leadership.
AACC Middle East attendees have the opportunity to network with their peers and experts from the U.S. and the Middle East to share knowledge on new breakthroughs in laboratory medicine.
Learn more about AACC Middle East 2023.
This activity is designed for physicians, lab supervisors, lab directors (and/or assistant directors), lab managers (supervisory and/or non-supervisory), medical technologists, pathologists, immunologists, fellows, residents, in-training individuals, and other healthcare professionals interested in laboratory medicine.
At the end of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Discuss state-of-the-art research and technologies in laboratory medicine.
- Incorporate laboratory management strategies that enhance workflows and support accurate and effective testing to improve treatment decisions and patient outcomes.
- Implement up-to-date laboratory testing methods, technologies, and data-driven approaches in preanalytical, analytical, and postanalytical phases of sample handling.
- Describe applications and considerations of data analytics and machine learning in clinical laboratories.
- Summarize advances in biomarkers and screening for neurological disease, assessment of kidney function, preeclampsia, and newborn screening.
- Demonstrate the value and role of laboratory medicine in treatment decisions and patient outcomes.
DISCLOSURES AND STATEMENT OF INDEPENDENCE
AACC is dedicated to ensuring balance, independence, objectivity, and scientific rigor in all educational activities. All participating planning committee members and faculty are required to disclose to the program audience any financial relationships related to the subject matter of this program. Disclosure information is reviewed in advance in order to manage and resolve any possible conflicts of interest. The intent of this disclosure is to provide participants with information on which they can make their own judgments.
Faculty disclosures of relevant financial relationship(s) will be provided in respective presentation and program materials.
All recommendations involving clinical medicine are based on evidence accepted within the profession of medicine as adequate justification for their indications and contraindications in the care of patients AND/OR All scientific research referred to or reported in support or justification of a patient care recommendation conforms to generally accepted standards of experimental design, data collection, and analysis.
This education activity will be submitted to AACC for approval of up to 12.0 ACCENT credit(s).
SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION STATEMENT
Verification of Participation certificates are provided to registered participants based on completion of the activity, in its entirety, and the activity evaluation. For questions regarding continuing education, please email [email protected].