All AACC letters of invitation are only provided to attendees who are planning to participate and attend an AACC-related conference or event.
You will need to provide the following information in your request:
- Your full name (Family name and given name)
- Degree (M.D., Ph.D, etc.)
- Job Title (Professor, Lab Director, etc.)
- Full mailing address
- Name of the event you plan to attend
Click here to request a letter of invitation. You will be able to print a .pdf file of your invitation letter.
In some cases, Visa Offices will not accept electronically transmitted invitation letters. If you also need AACC to mail a letter of invitation:
- Click above to request a letter of invitation
- Send an email to us requesting that we mail you a copy of your invitation letter. Include your full name, city, country, and the name of the event you plan to attend.
- Important: Letters of invitation will be sent via regular mail unless you provide a Federal Express or DHL account number.