To add or update listings, please contact Jordan Bradford.
The Midwest Local Section met for drinks at the 71st AACC Annual Scientific Meeting & Clinical Lab Expo on Tuesday, August 6th.
April 24-26, 2019
Clinical Laboratory Collaborative
St. Cloud, MN
- Alex Cleberg "Bridging Cultural Differences"
- Dane Nelsen "How to Create a Culture of Daily Continuous Improvement"
- Julie Slanker "Finding Your Team’s Hidden Potential"
The Midwest Local Section held a networking mixer to discuss new section business and recognize the awardees of the 2017 Richard Marshall Education Awards and Midwest Local Section Travel Grants. The event included an open bar and appetizers.
Midwest Local Section Webinar featuring Richard Marshall Education Awardees
- Dr. Cao, “Comparison between singlex ELISA and microfluidics-based multiplex cytokine assays”
- Dr. Mills, ““Combining Nanobody Immunoenrichment and MALDI-TOF Mass Spectrometry to Detect and Isotype Monoclonal Immunoglobulins”
- Dr. Patel, “Utility of Full Gene Analysis in the Diagnosis of Cystic Fibrosis”
AACC Midwest Section Annual Meeting and Luncheon
Biomarkers for Cardiovascular Risk Detection
Dr. Leslie Donato
Sharon Ehrmeyer, PhD, MT, (ASCP)