Set Your Reference Ranges or Develop Clinical Test Standards Using AACC's Sample Bank Resource
AACC’s Universal Sample Bank contains pre-screened and well-characterized plasma/serum sample sets from over 700 healthy individuals. Offered at a competitive price, each set contains the samples along with de-identified donor questionnaire and screening test results.
The sample set can be used in a variety of clinical studies, especially in clinical assay development, standardization, and reference range studies.
- Ethnically and geographically diverse adult population (18+)
- IRB-approved collection protocol
- Comprehensive donor data with health screening information
- Results of HbA1C, Creatinine, and NT-ProBNP screens
- Available in Serum or lithium heparin plasma
Special Offer: AACC offers a discounted price for AACC members who purchase the sample sets for academic research purposes.
Samples are shipped within one week after payment is made.
Complete the form below to let us know your needs or contact Stefanie Kleinman at email@example.com for more information.