Contact our advertising representative at:
Kevin McDonnell, National Sales Manager
The Townsend Group
2025 M Street, NW Suite #800
Washington, DC 20036
Why Advertise With CLN?
Advertisers reach more than 37,000 influential readers who represent a broad spectrum of specialties within laboratory medicine. CLN readers have the purchasing power that is critical to the success of your sales efforts.
- With 85% of CLN readers working at large hospital and commercial/reference/public health labs, nearly three-quarters of recipients influence purchasing decisions.
- 53% of CLN readers have annual budgets for purchasing instrumentation and reagents that exceed $250,000.
- CLN’s highly valued editorial also reaches buyers at some of the largest testing labs in the marketplace, with 40% of readers working in a lab with a test volume of more than 3 million
CLN also offers the chance to gain exposure with 60,000 potential customers through CLN's broadcast emails. These e-blasts go out to AACC's full email list, which includes:
- CLN subscribers
- Attendees of the AACC Annual Meeting & Clinical Lab Expo
- AACC members
- Attendees of AACC conferences and webinars
- Purchasers of AACC books and other products
For more information on ad rates, specifications, and CLN’s editorial calendar, view our 2017 Media Kit.
AACC Advertising Standards and Guidelines