Trainee Members and individuals seeking first-time membership who have completed formal undergraduate, graduate, or post-graduate study may be admitted as Transitional Members for a period of two years.
Transitional members have the right to vote, make nominations, and hold elected office, and chair, serve and vote on committees. They receive full access to educational, career, and networking benefits, including:
- Access to 20 scientific divisions, local section networking and educational events, AACC Artery (an online community for members only), and the AACC Member Directory.
- Complimentary subscriptions to AACC publications: Clinical Chemistry, Journal of Applied Laboratory Medicine, Clinical Laboratory News, and CLN Stat.
- Special AACC Annual Scientific Meeting & Clinical Lab Expo benefits, including significant savings on registration and priority access to annual meeting housing.
- Exceptional discounts on year-round educational events and webinars, including a 50% discount on AACC’s Online Certificate Programs.
- For members under 40, free membership in AACC’s Society for Young Clinical Laboratorians (SYCL), which provides vital networking, mentorship, education, travel grant, and recognition opportunities for early career professionals.
2020 Member Dues
Get to Know AACC
Sign up to receive AACC product announcements, event information, and industry news.