Demand continues to grow for rapid diagnostics (point-of-care testing) making it necessary for more healthcare professionals to be trained, and to able to train others, in point-of-care testing (POCT). This event focuses on skills and tools to successfully communicate, connect, and collaborate with POCT staff and management in any patient care setting.
Whether new to POCT or a POCT veteran, attendees will gain new insights and skills at this highly interactive and engaging event. The faculty will consist of experts who have tackled and overcome the unique challenges and requirements of POCT in their own professional careers.
Several value added interactive group activities are featured in this program, intended to arm attendees with greater confidence and skills to collaborate and resolve POCT-related issues with their healthcare colleagues.
- 6 informative sessions with experts in the POC field
- 4 interactive breakout sessions (1 new, hour-long breakout added for 2019)
- Interactive workbook with resources and reference materials
- Early access to presentations online for download
- Personalized feedback and interaction with the experts
- Networking opportunities with peers in your field
- Breakfast, lunch, and 2 snack breaks
- 7 ACCENT Continuing Education credits
Please feel free to use this template letter to help engage your supervisor's for support to attend this event.