Healthcare is changing rapidly and laboratory medicine is no exception. But staying on top of best practices can be challenging given busy lab operations and the hectic pace of everyday life. AACC's 14 online certificate programs offer the perfect solution: timely, relevant content developed by highly regarded subject matter experts that you can take when and where you want.
With a focus on practical knowledge that you can use immediately at work, AACC's online certificate programs also enable you to earn continuing education credits without the cost and time involved in on-site programs. And AACC members benefit from special member prices for these programs.
Courses are taught through lectures, related resources, and quizzes.
- View the lectures, do the readings and/or exercises, and pass the course quizzes.
- Obtain a certificate of completion that documents your achievement and proficiency in the course material.
- Claim ACCENT® continuing education credits.
Continuing Education Focus Areas:
2017 Education Offers:
- Labs that enroll four or more learners in a certificate program get the member rate. Call Customer Service at 800-892-1400 or 202-857-0717 with questions to enroll your group.
- Have a larger group with more diverse needs? Purchase a subscription for your lab.
Join hundreds of colleagues world-wide in accessing this exceptional educational content to meet your professional development goals. Those who enroll by end of 2017 have online access to the coursework in their programs until July 15, 2018.
Need more information? See our frequently asked questions.
View past AACC Certificate Program Graduates.
Please note: Cancellations and refunds are not available for online certificate programs.