Keep your knowledge fresh and your lab skills sharp with this unique online active learning program designed to fit your busy schedule.
ADAPTIVE ONLINE LEARNING PLATFORM
This new adaptive learning platform combines gold standard content with the most efficient, engaging, and effective way to help you as you increase proficiency, expand knowledge, and enhance your career.
Using revolutionary adaptive technology, developed by Area9, that’s already been demonstrated to work with physicians, NEJM Knowledge+ adapts to your goals, pace and knowledge gaps to deliver the information you need to know. This active learning style allows you to home in on what you know and identify knowledge gaps.
Benefits of Adaptive Learning
Because it is personalized to you, this innovative adaptive learning method allows you to:
- Go at your own pace
- Achieve faster and higher quality learning progression
- Accelerating time to proficiency
- Easily absorb key learning concepts
- Retain knowledge over time
- See your progress
- Cover more ground
- Dive deeper into any subject
- Study anywhere, anytime
COMPREHENSIVE MATERIAL IN LABORATORY MEDICINE
The material will cover all disciplines of Laboratory Medicine in 5 program areas:
- Clinical Chemistry
- Hematology and Coagulation
- Transfusion Medicine
- Molecular Diagnostics
The content for each program area, created and edited by leaders in the field, consists of approximately 20 courses addressing different topics in that discipline. Each month you receive access to one new course beginning with the Thyroid course in the Clinical Chemistry series. Each course contains questions and answers in a variety of engaging formats. Valuable learning resources provide background information on each question if you want to go deeper or need a reminder.
After participating in the Learning Lab modules, you will be able to:
- Understand overall laboratory management, leadership, and federal compliance
- Apply statistical assessment and quality assessment in the overall variability assessment of laboratory measurements
- Understand basic analytical principles
- Evaluate new technologies and methodologies for implementation in clinical laboratory testing
- Describe major sources of preanalytical and analytical error in clinical laboratory testing and apply this knowledge in interpretation of laboratory results
- Understand basic pathophysiology and its impact on clinical laboratory testing
- Interpret laboratory values in in physiological states (e.g. age, race, gender, pregnancy) and pathological states
Watch this video to learn more about this interactive platform.
Start your monthly subscription today
Receive one course per month for one low price, starting with the Thyroid course in the Clinical Chemistry series. Subscribe today to receive Protein Electrophoresis in the Clinical Chemistry series as a bonus with your subscription.
To access the AACC Learning Lab mobile app on the Apple Store, you must first subscribe here. After you pay for your subscription to the AACC Learning Lab, the app is free from the Apple Store and is a complement to the desktop version allowing you to use, study and answer questions on your mobile device. This bite-size learning approach allows you the freedom and convenience to study anywhere, anytime you have a free moment to answer a few questions.