Clinical Chemistry, the leading forum for peer-reviewed, original research on innovative practices in today’s clinical laboratory, covers a range of topics that reflect the diversity of the diagnostic testing field.
AACC designates selected articles in each Clinical Chemistry issue for ACCENT® continuing education credit for laboratory professionals. These articles are intended to help enhance the professional knowledge and performance of the readers.
Readers of Clinical Chemistry may obtain ACCENT® Credits by following the steps below:
- Read three of the Clinical Chemistry articles listed online as designated continuing education articles. All three articles must be from the same Issue. To view an online listing of the articles and their educational objectives, click here.
- Complete the online order form...for payment of $10.00 per credit for continuing education credit. To go directly to the online order form, click here.
- Complete and submit the online evaluation form.
- Obtain your Verification of Participation certificate. You will receive one credit for reading three ACCENT® continuing education articles in Clinical Chemistry.
- The process can be repeated throughout the year by reading three additional designated articles for each continuing education credit desired at $10.00 per credit.
Important Note: By obtaining Verification of Participation certificate, you are affirming that you have participated in this continuing education activity in its entirety
Author Disclosure Information
All authors are required to disclose whether or not they have a relationship that, in the context of their article, could be perceived as a real or potential conflict of interest. If an author has disclosed that he/she has such a relationship, the nature of the relationship and the company name is noted in the journal article. If this information is not noted in a journal article, then the author disclosed that he/she does not have such a relationship.
If you have any questions about continuing education credit, please contact the AACC Education Coordinator at email@example.com