International Travel Grants encourage young scientists in emerging economy countries to attend the 68th AACC Annual Scientific Meeting & Clinical Lab Expo. Attending the meeting will foster relationships between scientists of other countries and those in the United States. International travel grants range up to $2,500 and includes free Annual Meeting registration.
How to Apply
Complete the Application for International Travel Grant.
Applications will be evaluated using the following criteria:
- Impact on the applicant's future career in clinical laboratory medicine;
- Impact on state of clinical lab medicine in your country and your institution;
- Broadening international participation at the meeting;
- Financial need to attend; and
- Applicant's impact on the meeting's content (preference will be given to those presenting abstracts)
- Please note, applicants who have received an international travel grant twice in a five-year time span will not be considered.
Preference will be given to AACC members.
Deadline: December 31
Submit one electronic copy of your application to email@example.com. Winners are notified by March 1 and the funds are distributed at the annual scientific meeting.
International travel grants are intended to help offset travel expenses, not to cover all the costs of attending the meeting.
Please note: Receiving an International Travel Grant does not automatically enter or guarantee your abstract to be accepted for the 68th AACC Annual Scientific Meeting Poster Session. You must submit your abstract for consideration separately by visiting the 68th AACC Annual Scientific Meeting & Clinical Lab Expo website. Applicants will be notified in late spring if their abstract was accepted.
Questions? If you have questions about the International Travel Grant, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.800.892.1400, x. 8701 or +1.202.835.8701.