AACC’s 20 scientific divisions allow members to join specialty groups that focus on their specific area(s) of interest or expertise within the field of laboratory medicine.
AACC scientific division members:
- Widen circles of colleagues and contacts
- Develop new collaborations
- Exchange information with experts in the field
- Discuss in depth the latest research, technology, regulations, and management practices in laboratory medicine
Other benefits include:
- Division newsletters
- The chance to earn recognition through each division’s individual awards program
- The opportunity to take on division leadership roles
- Travel grants to the AACC Annual Meeting & Clinical Lab Expo.
Offerings vary by division.
How Do You Join a Division?
Division participation is an exclusive AACC member benefit.
If you are interested in becoming an AACC member, you can join today.
If you are an AACC member who would like to join a division or change your division membership, please email AACC Customer Service or call 1-800-892-1400 or 202-857-0717.
Are You a Division Leader?
Visit AACC’s division leadership resources, where you’ll find division forms, schedules, and policies, in addition to guidance on various aspects of division management.