A subset of Laboratory Medicine: A Scientific and Managerial
A valuable tool for teaching students in medicine, nurisng, and laboratory technician fields. Instructors can customize
shadowfiles for use in the classroom.
What can be done with the infobase:
- Annotate and modify any portion of the entire infobase, including ANY of the method procedures or forms, to conform
to the exact needs of your laboratory and institution. Multiple users
can make their own notes directly on the infobase and save them as personal
- Sort and print modified forms.
- Instantly access all parts of the
infobase via hypertext links.
- Rapidly retrieve specific information from the infobase using the sophisticated FolioViews? search engine.
Complete discussion of procedures for the chemical and microscopic examination of urine
Method write-up for 15 chemical urinalysis
Interpretation of urine findings in common renal and lower urinary tract diseases
Complete Specimen Collection section
Tables, reviewing results of chemical
Extensive Atlas of Microscopic Analysis: xx microphotographs of urine sediment, including cells, casts, and
Pesce Kaplan Publishers' CD ROM products use the highly-acclaimed FolioViews search engine, which runs on Microsoft
Windows 95 or higher operating system. All the software necessary to run the
infobase itself is included on the CD ROM.
- Pentium or higher CPU
- WIndows 95 or higher operating
- 4MB RAM, 8 MB preferred
- VGA video, SVGA preferred
- Double-speed or faster CD ROM
- Hard disk with minimum of 1MB available
- Windows True Type compatible printer, preferably a laser printer