The Clinical Chemist Recognition Award is given to AACC members who have earned at least 75 continuing education credits (ACCENT®, CME, PACE or other accepted credits) over the past three years.
2017 Clinical Chemist Recognition Award Recipients
2016 Clinical Chemist Recognition Award Recipients
2015 Clinical Chemist Recognition Award Recipients
2014 Clinical Chemist Recognition Award Recipients
2013 Clinical Chemist Recognition Award Recipients
To apply for the AACC Clinical Chemist’s Recognition Award (CCRA), please do the following:
- Determine whether you have earned at least 75 continuing education credits over a three year period covering 2016, 2017, and 2018.
- Ensure you are a current AACC member.
- ACCENT®, AMA PRA Category 1™ (CME), and P.A.C.E.® credits are acceptable. Other types of continuing education credits may also be acceptable—check with AACC before submitting.
- Credits that have already been used toward a previous year’s award may not be re-used.
- Please do not submit more than 75 credits.
- Prepare a cover letter stating your desire to be considered for the award, and in a separate document, list the certificates you received and the corresponding number of credits.
- Send your cover letter, list and your certificates of credit records as an electronic PDF file by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mailed-in applications will not be accepted.
- Applications for credit earned during 2016 through 2018 may be submitted between December 1, 2018 and January 31, 2019.
- The final deadline for all submissions is January 31, 2019.
If you have any questions, contact the AACC Education Coordinator at email@example.com.