All webinar times are in Eastern Time except where noted. Convert to your time zone
This webinar program is brought to you by Cardinal Health. The contents of this program were developed by Cardinal Health, independently of AACC.
Logistics are a critical part of operating a medical laboratory. Managing freight is an easy and effective way to reduce your laboratory’s operating expenses without negatively affecting patient outcomes.
Attend this AACC and Cardinal Health webinar to hear Brad Jones explain how freight management not only reduces your lab’s freight spending, but also provides the heightened support you need to successfully manage your logistics operations and shipping costs.
- Improve your bottom line: reduce shipping costs without changing your processes
- Address national carrier service requests
- Gain greater visibility and control of shipping costs
- Implement best practices to improve shipping efficiency
Laboratory Directors, Chief Operating Officers, Chief Financial Officers, Operations Directors, Client Relations Directors, Logistics Managers, Outreach Coordinators, and other professionals who manage medical laboratories.
- Registration covers one phone line and one computer connection for the webinar.
- Several business days prior to the webinar, AACC will e-mail instructions to the registrant on how to participate, including a phone number to call to listen to the audio portion of the webinar and a URL where you can log in for the visual portion of the webinar. /li>
AACC uses WebEx to conduct its webinars. To attend the webinar, you will need:
- A separate telephone line for the audio or a sound card and speakers
- A 56Kbps Internet connection or better
- Windows Users - Internet Explorer 6/7, Firefox 2, Mozilla 1.7+, Netscape 8.1 or higher.
- Mac Users - Firefox 2, Safari 3.0 (Mac OS 10.4,10.5), Safari 2.0 (Mac OS 10.4) Safari 1.3 (Mac OS 10.3).
- Linux Users - Firefox 2, Mozilla 1.7 or higher.
NOTE: The WebEx plug-in will not install if your browser has high security settings or you do not have administrative rights on your PC
To test your system, please try joining a test meeting prior to your webinar at: https://www.webex.com/lp/jointest. Once on the site, enter your name and email address and click "join."
Information for attendees outside of the United States
If you are outside of the U.S., we recommend that you listen to the webinar via your computer speakers. If for some reason the webinar is not being broadcast over your computer speakers, and you do have high-speed internet and a Skype* subscription on your computer, you can use Skype for the phone portion of the webinar as a way to avoid charges from your phone company. Just call in to the US number using Skype.
*If you do intend to use Skype, you also still need to access the computer portion of the webinar as described above. If you want to use Skype but do not have a subscription or would like more information, visit www.skype.com.