Open Enrollment from January 1, 2016 until December 31, 2017
Program Access from January 1, 2017until July 15, 2018
Fee: $200 AACC Member/$400 Non-member
Course Number: 11235
10 ACCENT® and CME-SAM continuing education credit
- If you purchase the program on our website, order processing is immediate.
- If you purchase the program over the telephone, order processing will take 3-4 business days.
- If you purchase the program via US Post or fax, please allow 2 weeks for order processing.
- In all cases, program access information will be sent in an email titled AACC Order Confirmation once the order process is complete. Haven’t received your access information? We recommend checking your Spam/Junk Mail in case the confirmation email is filtered there. If you cannot locate the email, please contact AACC Customer Service.
Internet Access and Browser Information
You must have Internet access and Internet browser software installed on your computer to view the e-learning materials in this course, and a compatible version of Adobe Reader. We recommend the following Internet browsers and browser settings:
- MS Internet Explorer version 11 or higher
- Mozilla Firefox version 33 or higher
- Google Chrome version 36 or higher
- Safari version 6 or higher
Continuing Education Credit
ACCENT® credit hours
AACC designates this enduring material for 10 ACCENT® credit hours. AACC is an approved provider of continuing education (CE) for clinical laboratory scientists licensed in states that require documentation of CE, including California, Florida, Louisiana, Montana, Nevada, New York, North Dakota, Rhode Island, Tennessee, and West Virginia. ACCENT® credit is also recognized by several organizations: AAB, ABCC, ACS, AMT,ASCLS, ASCP, ASM, CAP, IFCC, and NRCC.
AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
AACC is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The AACC designates this enduring material for 10.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
American Board of Pathology Maintenance of Certification
This program meets the requirements of the American Board of Pathology (ABP) Maintenance of Certification Self-Assessment Modules (SAMs). AACC is approved by the ABP as a provider of SAM credits.