A classic is back! Bakerman's ABC's has been the most
trusted pocket laboratory guide for more than 30 years! 5-Star Amazon
Bakerman's ABC's of Interpretive Laboratory Data is the
best-selling pocket sized laboratory test reference, with more than 200,000
copies sold. This book is used by residents, medical students, practicing
physicians, physicians assistants, nurse practitioners, laboratory personnel,
and others for fast, accurate laboratory test interpretation.
The fifth edition maintains the same alphabetical
listing of more than 600 laboratory test. The book's format includes sections on
SPECIMEN, REFERENCE RANGE, METHOD, INTERPRETATION, and SELECTED REFERENCES.
Features of the fifth edition:
- Same easy-to-use alphabetical listing of tests
- Many new tests and topics
- 680+ pages of information in a compact package (4.5 x
7 inches, 1 inch thick)
- Extensive literature review of all tests and topics
- References moved to the back for improved readability
- New Index
- Internet links provided
- High quality binding (glued and sewn) so the book
won't fall apart with years of heavy use
The strength of this book is clinical interpretation of
laboratory test data.