Presented in the consistent, easy-to-follow CURRENT style, CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment: Nephrology & Hypertension offers incisive, ready-to-use management protocols and valuable therapeutic guidelines—from authors who are recognized as the field's foremost authorities.
Accessible, concise, and up-to-date, CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment: Nephrology & Hypertension features:
- One-of-a-kind clinical overview of all major diseases and disorders, from end-stage renal disease to primary and secondary hypertension;
- A practical, learn-as-you-go approach to diagnosing and treating renal disorders and hypertension that combines disease management techniques with the latest clinically proven therapies;
- Up-to-date coverage of transplantation medicine and need-to-know interventional procedures;
- An important review of subspecialty considerations: renal disease in the elderly, diabetic nephropathy, critical care nephrology, and dialysis; and
- Expert authorship from prominent clinicians in the areas of kidney disease, dialysis, and hypertension.