Now in its Fifth Edition, Clinical Hematology covers the theory and
procedures involved in the medical diagnosis and treatment of various disorders
of the blood and bone marrow. Presented in a highly readable and engaging
format, this text is ideally suited for the two-year MLT student. Procedures are
organized to adhere to the format suggested by the Clinical and Laboratory
Standards Institute (CLSI). This fully updated Fifth Edition includes the latest
CLSI standards and guidelines. A new full-color art program will engage the
- NEW: Fully updated to include the latest CLSI
standards and guidelines. All content areas have been updated to encompass
recent significant findings, including the leukemias, sickle cell anemia, and
- NEW: New full-color art program engages the reader.
- Case studies reinforce concepts with real-world
- Learning objectives provide a quick overview of
content to be covered.
- Procedure boxes provide step-by-step information for
- Review questions reinforce the student?s
understanding of key concepts and aid in test preparation.
- Chapter highlights enable a quick review of material learned in each