Juan Ma, M.D.
Department of Clinical Laboratory
Xin Hua Hospital.Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine. Shanghai , China.
Special Interest: Hematopathology
- Association of NKG2D genetic polymorphism with susceptibility to chronic hepatitis B in a Han Chinese population. Journal of Medical Virology. 2010：82:1501–1507.
- A pharmacogenetic study of polymorphisms in interferon pathway genes and response to interferon-alpha treatment in chronic hepatitis B patients. Antiviral Res.2009 Sep; 83(3):252-256
- Intron polymorphism in the KIAA0350 gene is reproducibly associated with susceptibility to type 1 diabetes (T1D) in the Han Chinese. Population. Clinical Endocrinology.2009 Jul; 71(1):46-49
- Evaluation of the association between the PPARGC1A genetic polymorphisms and type 2 diabetes in Han Chinese population. Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice.2009 Dec; 86(3):168-172.
- Polymorphisms in the Potential Functional Regions of the TGF-b 1 and TGF-b Receptor Genes and Disease Susceptibility in HBV-Related Hepatocellular Carcinoma Patients. Molecular Carcinogenesis.2012 Oct. 51:E123-131.
- Epigenetic-Regulator and Splicing-Gene Mutations in Acute Myelomonocytic Leukemia (AMML) and Acute Monocytic Leukemia (AMoL) . Laboratory Hematology.2015.May.
HONORS AND FELLOWSHIPS
- 2015 NACB’s Distinguished Abstract Awards. 2015 AACC Annual Meeting.
- 2015 BEREND HOUWEN TRAVEL AWARD. International Symposium in Laboratory Hematology.