Proprietary Rights Notice for Clinical Chemistry Online
Copyright © 2015, Clinical Chemistry Online by American Association for Clinical Chemistry.
- The person using Clinical Chemistry Online may view, reproduce, or store copies of articles comprising the Journal provided that the articles are used only for their personal, non-commercial use. Uses beyond that allowed by the "Fair Use" limitations (sections 107 and 108) of the U.S. Copyright law require permission of the publisher.
- For permissions to copy beyond that permitted by the U.S. Copyright Law, contact the Publisher at AACC, 900 Seventh Street, NW Suite 400, Washington, DC 20001 USA, Telephone: 800-892-1400 or 202-857-0717, Fax: 202-887-5093, E-mail: email@example.com, or Copyright Clearance Center, 222 Rosewood Drive, Danvers, MA 01923, [www.copyright.com].
- Reprints can be purchased by contacting the Cadmus Reprint Department. Telephone: 866-487-5625, 410-943-3728, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any uses and/or copies of this Journal in whole or in part must include the complete bibliographic citation, including author attribution, date, article title, Clinical Chemistry Online, and the URL http://www.clinchem.org/ and MUST include a copy of the copyright notice.
- Personal accounts and/or passwords may not be shared.
For a more detailed outline of allowed Institutional internet use, see our Guidelines for Institutional Internet Access
Disclaimer of Warranties
In no event shall the American Association for Clinical Chemistry, the Editors, or Stanford University be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the use of the articles or other material derived from the journal, whether or not advised of the possibility of damage, and on any theory of liability.
This publication is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Descriptions of, or references to, products or publications does not imply endorsement of that product or publication.
Clinical Chemistry Online is under development and changes may be made in this publication and program at any time. There is no guarantee that the information contained in the online version of the journal is identical to the print version of the journal and neither the American Association for Clinical Chemistry or Stanford has any duty to update the information contained on the online version to correct errors or otherwise.
Please note: If you are using one of the popular "offline browsers" that allow you to download content from a site and read it later, please be aware that we impose one restriction on their use.
In order for us to provide reliable, continuous, and timely access to Clinical Chemistry Online for all readers, we require that you configure your offline browser to request no more than one page per minute.
Be aware that non-compliance with this rule will result in your access to Clinical Chemistry Online being blocked until you contact us and resolve the problem. If you repeatedly break this rule you will be permanently blocked from the site.