Our value is clear:
- AACC brings laboratorians together to collaborate, share best practices and develop professionally through our members-only network—AACC Community, 18 divisions and 20 local sections, the Society for Young Clinical Laboratorians, National Academy of Clinical Biochemistry, Trainee Council and more.
- We are the trusted source of research and news about clinical laboratory medicine.
- We provide real-time and on-demand education to keep our members up-to-date with best practices, emerging science and technologies, and the changing healthcare landscape.
- AACC accesses globally respected experts to inform our members and inspire their thinking about lab medicine practice and healthcare outcomes, now and in the future.
- We create a space for laboratorians to learn, solve problems and thrive professionally.
- AACC is an essential voice on behalf of clinical laboratory medicine in conversations about the healthcare system and healthcare outcomes.
With tools to flourish in a fast-changing workplace, connections to advance professionally and knowledge to provide the best laboratory medicine, renew your membership and stay with us on the journey to better health through laboratory medicine!