Full-time undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate students are eligible for Trainee Member status. Full-time means any combination of course work, teaching and/or research assistantships or fellowships considered a full-time load by the member's institution. Trainee Members must provide proof of their academic status with, for example, a copy of their current student ID card or a letter from a professor. Trainee members cannot vote or hold AACC offices.
Trainee members get access to educational, career, and networking opportunities, including:
- Access to 20 scientific divisions, local section networking and educational events, and AACC Artery—an online community for members only, and the AACC Member Directory
- Complimentary subscriptions to AACC publications: Clinical Chemistry (online only), Journal of Applied Laboratory Medicine (online only), Clinical Laboratory News, and CLN Stat.
- Special AACC Scientific Annual Meeting & Clinical Lab Expo benefits, including significant savings on registration and priority access to annual meeting housing.
- Exceptional discounts on a year-round educational events and webinars, including 50% discount to AACC’s Online Certificate Programs
- Free membership in AACC’s Society for Young Clinical Laboratorians (SYCL), with vital networking, mentorship, education, travel grant and recognition opportunities.
2020 Member Dues
Get to Know AACC
Sign up to receive AACC product announcements, event information, and industry news.