For individuals with an earned baccalaureate or higher degree in science, medicine, or academic equivalent, and who are engaged in professional activities commonly associated with clinical chemistry and laboratory medicine.
Professional members have the right to vote, make nominations, hold elected office, and chair, serve and vote on committees. They receive all member benefits, including:
- Access to 20 scientific divisions, local section networking and educational events, and AACC Artery—an online community for members only, and the AACC Member Directory
- Complimentary subscriptions to AACC publications: Clinical Chemistry, Journal of Applied Laboratory Medicine, Clinical Laboratory News, and CLN Stat.
- Special AACC Annual Scientific Meeting & Clinical Lab Expo benefits, including significant savings on registration and priority access to annual meeting housing.
- Exceptional discounts on a year-round educational events and webinars, including 50% discount to AACC’s Online Certificate Programs
- For members under 40, free membership in AACC’s Society for Young Clinical Laboratorians (SYCL), with vital networking, mentorship, education, and recognition opportunities.
2021 Member Dues
Get to Know AACC
Sign up to receive AACC product announcements, event information, and industry news.