AACC’s Express Members benefit from access to AACC’s online networking opportunities, select educational programs, and news publications at an affordable dues level. One of the essential ways that AACC members convene is online through the members-only AACC Artery. Discussions cover a range of topics from the challenges of monitoring point-of-care testing compliance to practical lab fundamentals, such as critical values and specimen types and retention.
To benefit the most from all AACC has to offer, consider joining at one of the other membership categories. For example, Professional Members receive unlimited access to AACC’s complete array of member products and services, including subscription(s) to AACC journals, discounts to the AACC Annual Scientific Meeting & Clinical Lab Expo, and access to more than 18 scientific divisions.
For laboratory science professionals from emerging economy countries and others in the healthcare industry—including, but not limited to, point-of-care testing professionals, medical technicians and technologists, and nurses. Express Members are not eligible to vote in AACC elections, hold AACC offices, or chair AACC committees.
- AACC Artery: a members-only online community of laboratory medicine professionals where members can ask questions, get answers, solve problems, and forge professional connections with peers who share their area of interest anywhere in the world.
- AACC’s Interactive Membership Directory: expand your professional network with this online resource containing contact information for AACC members.
- Clinical Laboratory News (CLN): the authoritative source for timely analysis of issues and trends affecting clinical laboratorians.
- CLN Stat Member Edition: up-to-the-minute updates on research breakthroughs, legislative and regulatory actions, practice insights, and more.
- AACC SmartBrief: hot trends in clinical diagnostics.
- A 50% discount on AACC Online Certificate Programs, which will help you to advance your career by developing the skills and knowledge you need in laboratory management, laboratory technology, and laboratory testing.