AACC webinars generally feature one or two experts addressing a topic of interest to the lab community. To participate in a webinar, all you need is a computer with Internet access and working speakers.
AACC’s Webinar Series
- Thought Leadership Series – This series, supported by a grant from Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics, explores how lab leaders can bring greater value to their organizations by pursuing a new, more integrated, more consultative model for providing clinical laboratory services.
- Clinical Chemistry Series – Series of 12 webinars that cover the science of laboratory medicine
- Government Affairs Series – Series of four programs covering regulatory and reimbursement developments
- Lab Management Series—Series of 18 webinars covering topics in lab management that range from effective test utilization to best QC practices
- Hot Topic Series—Series of eight webinars conducted as needed when unexpected issues that affect lab practice occur
- Industry-supported Webinars--AACC webinars conducted in partnership with IVD companies and offered free to AACC customers
To see a chronological list of AACC webinars, go to our Events Listing.