AACC’s priority is always the health and well-being of our community. We are therefore working closely with vendor partners and hotels to implement thorough but adaptable COVID-19 safety protocols. These protocols will meet or exceed all recommendations and safety procedures from CDC, the State of Maryland (or Virginia for Preanalytical) as well as industry standards. AACC is fully committed to holding a healthy, safe, and successful in-person meeting at the Holiday Inn Baltimore Harbor March 5, 2022.
AACC will continually update our plans and guidelines as new information becomes available and as environmental conditions change. We will routinely share all updates on evolving COVID-19 preparations as we actively work to plan for a healthy and productive event.
Personal Accountability Commitment
By attending AACC’s 2022 Boot Camp you agree to abide by and engage in conduct that is beneficial to health and safety while attending the event.
- Effective August 9, 2021, masks are required to be worn by everyone in all indoor public settings in Baltimore.
- AACC will require proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or negative Covid-19 tests within 3 days of being onsite.
- Any PCR or antigen test is acceptable if it’s approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Accepted COVID-19 vaccinations must be approved by the FDA or the World Health Organization.
- Home tests are not accepted