Registration Rates and Deadlines:
||AACC or CSCC Member *
|Early Bird Pricing – by August 31st
|Advanced Pricing – by September 29th
|Onsite Pricing – after September 29th
* Members of CSCC need a promotion code to receive the member rate — please contact AACC Customer Service for more information
** See student rate details
- All educational opportunities, including the keynote and 4 sessions
- Electronic conference materials
- Breakfasts, lunches, and evening receptions
- Poster session
How to register:
Online: Registration page — accepts credit card payments for member, non-member, and student rates (if you are an active Trainee Member)
Fax or Mail: Registration form (pdf) — accepts credit card and check payments for member, non-member, and student rates
Phone: AACC Customer Service at 800-892-1400 or 202-857-0717 — accepts credit cards only
Cancellation Deadline: August 31st, 2020
All cancellations must be submitted in writing to AACC Customer Service no later than August 31st, 2020. Written cancellations received by this date will qualify for a refund, less a $35 processing fee. Cancellations received after this date will not be eligible for a refund. However, a substitute may attend the conference provided a written notice is faxed or sent via email. Please send cancellation and substitution notices to AACC customer service at (202) 887-5093 (fax) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students enrolled full-time in are eligible for the Student rate.
- If you are an active Trainee Member, you can register online or with the registration form, being sure to include your AACC Member #.
- All others must provide Proof of Enrollment (see below) along with the registration form, being sure to select Trainee Member on the form.***
*** If you have an active AACC membership of another type, you only need to submit proof of enrollment.
Proof of enrollment:
If you need to provide proof of enrollment, please send via email, fax, mail: a copy of a valid student ID OR a letter (on school letterhead) from a faculty advisor verifying student status.
Contact AACC Customer Service by phone at 800-892-1400 or 202-857-0717 or by email at email@example.com. Be sure to reference the 28th AACC International CPOCT Symposium.