Online registration for the International CPOCT Online is open through October 2, 2020. Register today to secure your spot for the live virtual meeting.
- Timely education on new and emerging CPOCT applications and technologies
- Live Q&A sessions with CPOCT experts and discussion boards with other participants
- Access to downloadable presentation handouts
- Ability to revisit sessions on-demand after the virtual meeting for up to one year
- Ability to earn up to 6 ACCENT® continuing education credits
How to Register
- Online: Registration page — accepts credit card payments for members and non-members
- Phone: AACC Customer Service at +1-800-892-1400 or +1-202-857-0717 between 9 am to 5 pm Eastern US Time — accepts credit cards only
- Fax or Mail: Registration form mdash; accepts credit card payments for members and non-members
Participating in the Virtual Meeting
Upon successful registering, an order confirmation will be sent to your email. All registered participants will be provided instructions and materials by email in the month of September.
All cancellations must be submitted in writing to AACC Customer Service no later than September 1, 2020. Written cancellations received by this date will qualify for a refund, less a $35 processing fee. Cancellations received after this date will not be eligible for a refund. However, a substitute may attend the meeting provided a written notice is faxed or sent via email. Please send cancellation and substitution notices to AACC customer service at + 1-(202) 887-5093 (fax) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact AACC Customer Service by phone at +1-800-892-1400 or +1-202-857-0717 or by email at email@example.com. Be sure to reference the International CPOCT Online.
Internet Access and Browser Information
You must have Internet access and Internet browser software installed on your computer to view the e-learning materials in this course, as well as Adobe Reader. We recommend the following Internet browsers and browser settings.
- Internet Explorer version 11 or higher
- Mozilla Firefox version 33 or higher
- Google Chrome version 36 or higher
- Apple Safari version 6 or higher
You will need speakers attached to your computer to hear the audio files associated with some of the course materials.
For best viewing, your screen resolution should be 1024 x 768 or higher.