With more than 750 companies exhibiting, the 69th AACC Annual Scientific Meeting & Clinical Lab Expo is the world’s largest exposition for clinical laboratory products and services.
- AACC Member Lounge: AACC members are welcome to stop by the Member Lounge located at the AACC booth (#3539) on the Expo show floor. This member only benefit provides a place to recharge between sessions, mingle with colleagues, and participate in fun daily activities.
- Product Showcase: Be the first to learn about exciting products being presented at the meeting. Explore these products online, in print, and at interactive digital exhibits while at the San Diego Convention Center. More information to come.
- OEM Section: This specialty section within the exhibit hall features many of the more than 100 companies that provide contract manufacturing services and produce analytical instruments, disposables, and other original equipment manufacturer products.
- OEM Lecture Series Theater: Learn about the latest technologies and services in convenient, 20-minute presentations. The theater is located in the heart of the exhibit hall so you don’t need to leave the action on the show floor to attend. More information to come.
- Industry Workshop Theaters and Hotel Industry Workshops: These 60-minute sessions are conveniently presented in a theater built inside the exhibit hall and may offer continuing education credits. Ten Industry Workshop presentations will be held in the Exhibit Hall Theater during the day on Tuesday, August 1 and Wednesday, August 2. Additional presentations will take place at select hotels at 7 a.m. and 6 p.m. on Tuesday and Wednesday. More information to come.
- Free Exhibit Hall Lunch: A free lunch will be offered to attendees and exhibitors on Wednesday, August 2 in the Exhibit Hall. You will find food stations and seating areas on the show floor, which means you won’t miss out on the action.