International Membership Grants
Two-year AACC professional memberships are available to early- and mid-career clinical laboratorians from underserved areas worldwide. Each membership includes a subscription to AACC’s flagship journal Clinical Chemistry, online access to The Journal of Applied Laboratory Medicine, registration discounts for the AACC Annual Scientific Meeting & Clinical Lab Expo, full access to the Artery online community, discounts on AACC webinars, and much more.
Am I Eligible?
Requirements include proof of current employment in the field of laboratory medicine and a desire to keep up with the latest advances in the field. In selecting grant recipients, preference is given to applicants in the early part of their career who also have responsibilities that would allow them to share their member benefits.
Additionally, please note that if you are awarded a membership grant, you will be required to submit feedback annually on how your membership has benefited you and others in your healthcare community.
How Do I Apply?
We will begin accepting applications for 2021 in the fall of this year. Applications should include:
- A statement indicating why you want to be a member of AACC and how membership will help you in your work as a clinical laboratorian.
- A copy of your resume (curriculum vitae).
- Your contact information, including name, email address, mailing address, and phone number.
- A statement indicating whether you have ever been a member of AACC and when.
- A list of your professional memberships and activities with local, national, and regional laboratory associations.
- One letter of support from a laboratory medicine professional, healthcare administrator, or leader of a local laboratory association.
- Other information that may be helpful in evaluating your application, including teaching responsibilities or other outreach information.
More information on how to submit applications will be posted here when the application window opens.
Please send an email to IMG@aacc.org.