This award recognizes individuals whose efforts have documented and described the origins, development, and impact of clinical chemistry on the practice of medicine.
Submit nominations by February 1 to the Division Chair. Selection is made by members of the History Division Executive Committee.
Award: $500 and a letter of appreciation.
- 2020: James Faix, MD
- 2017: Mitchell G. Scott, PhD
- 2014: Peter Wilding, PhD
- 2013: Larry Kricka, PhD, DPhil
- 2012: Norbert Tietz, PhD
- 2011: Amadeo Pesce, PhD, FACB
- 2008: Nathan Radin, PhD, Stone Mountain, GA
- 2007: Donald Young, MD, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- 2006: Louis Rosenfeld, PhD, Brooklyn, NY