There are two award categories in which a Division may be recognized for its achievement(s). A Division may be nominated for one or both categories; however, only one (1) award will be given in the area that the review committee thinks best represents the Division’s achievements.
1st Category: Scientific Innovation
For an initiative or initiative(s) that a Division undertook over the course of a single 12-month period ending in the prior calendar year that achieved one of the following goals:
- Strengthen the knowledge of laboratory science and technology
- Raise awareness of laboratory medicine values
- Develop resources to advance laboratory medicine
- Promote better laboratory practice in a specific area of the Division’s specialty
- Collaborate with other organizations to promote the role of the lab and lab professionals in the broader healthcare system
2nd Category: Operational Excellence
For steps taken by a Division to improve its operation and processes to achieve significant improvements over the course of a single 12-month period ending in the prior calendar year in the following areas:
- Artery activity
- Program attendance
- Program enhancements
- Mentorship of young members
Nominate a Division
Deadline: May 26th, 2023
Any the Association for Diagnostics & Laboratory Medicine (formerly AACC) member with an active membership may submit a nomination for his or her own Division or another Division. Division membership is not required to submit a nomination.
- View complete nomination criteria and form
- Please submit completed nomination forms to [email protected]
All nominations will be reviewed by the Association for Diagnostics & Laboratory Medicine’s (ADLM) Science & Practice Core Committee.