2015 Clinical Chemist Recognition Award Recipients
2014 Clinical Chemist Recognition Award Recipients
2013 Clinical Chemist Recognition Award Recipients
To apply for the AACC Clinical Chemist’s Recognition Award (CCRA), please do the following:
- Determine whether you have earned at least 75 continuing education credits over a three year period covering 2014, 2015, and 2016.
- ACCENT®, AMA PRA Category 1™ (CME), and P.A.C.E.® credits are acceptable. Other types of continuing education credits may also be acceptable – check with AACC before submitting.
- Credits that have already been used toward a previous year’s award may not be re-used.
- Please do not submit more than 75 credits.
- Prepare a cover letter stating your desire to be considered for the award, and in a separate document, list the certificates you received and the corresponding number of credits.
- Send your cover letter, list and your credit records by email to: email@example.com, or by mail to: CCRA, AACC, 900 Seventh Street, NW Suite 400, Washington, D.C. 20001.
- If you will be mailing your credit records, be sure to send copies, not originals.
- Applications for credit earned during 2014 through 2016 may be submitted between December 1, 2016 and January 31, 2017.
- The final deadline for all submissions is January 31, 2017.
If you have any questions, contact the AACC Education Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.