Contact our advertising representative at:
Kevin McDonnell, Sales Director
2001 K Street, NW Suite #300
Washington, DC 20006
Why Advertise With CLN?
Advertisers reach more than 37,000 influential readers who represent a broad spectrum of specialties within laboratory medicine. CLN readers have the purchasing power that is critical to the success of your sales efforts.
- With 85% of CLN readers working at large hospital and commercial/reference/public health labs, nearly three-quarters of recipients influence purchasing decisions.
- 53% of CLN readers have annual budgets for purchasing instrumentation and reagents that exceed $250,000.
- CLN’s highly valued editorial also reaches buyers at some of the largest testing labs in the marketplace, with 40% of readers working in a lab with a test volume of more than 3 million
CLN also offers the chance to gain exposure with 70,000 potential customers through CLN's broadcast emails. These e-blasts go out to AACC's full email list, which includes:
- CLN subscribers
- Attendees of the AACC Annual Meeting & Clinical Lab Expo
- AACC members
- Attendees of AACC conferences and webinars
- Purchasers of AACC books and other products
For more information on ad rates, specifications, and CLN’s editorial calendar, view our 2023 Media Kit.
AACC Advertising and Sponsorship Standards and Guidelines
CLN Industry Insights Advertising Guidelines