AACC staff are a diverse team dedicated to supporting our members: laboratory professionals who provide essential answers so patients get the care they need.
AACC seeks talented, motivated, and experienced individuals who are passionate about making a difference in healthcare.
AACC cares about its employees, and offers a benefit package designed to attract, reward, and retain talented individuals who are committed to excellence in everything they do.
Compensation and Rewards
- Competitive Base Pay
- 403(b) retirement plan -- AACC contributes up to 10% of employee's salary
- Tuition Reimbursement
Your Health and Protection
- Medical insurance
- Life/AD&D insurance
- Long-Term disability insurance
- Flexible spending plan for medical reimbursement and dependent-care expenses
Helping Balance Your Work and Life
- Paid vacation leave
- Paid sick leave
- Paid personal leave
- Ten paid holidays
- Pre-tax transportation benefits program
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Long-term care
- Supplemental insurance
- National Health Institute Federal Credit Union (NIHFCU) Member
- Casual dress on Fridays
- On-Site fitness center
- Working Advantage discounts program
- Convenient access to Metro – Farragut West and Farragut North stations
If you would like to join the AACC team, send your resume and cover letter indicating the position for which you are applying and stating your desired salary to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employment
AACC is dedicated to building a team of professionals that is as diverse as our members. AACC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.