Visit LabLeaders.com for more information about programs designed to provide laboratory professionals with clinical and strategic insights, support, and solutions from the top innovators in the laboratory industry.
All webinar times are in Eastern Time except where noted. Convert to your time zone.
Join AACC and LabLeaders on December 6 for this fast-moving and interactive webinar that will explore the keys to engagement and tips for how leaders can increase retention, productivity and employee well-being by incorporating a few new practices into their leadership style.
Jeff Smith, CEO of Voltage Leadership Consulting will help the laboratory professional move from their comfort zone of clinical knowledge to learning tools and tips about influence and leadership.
This webinar will enable you to:
- Identify the difference between a clinical expert and a strategic facilitator
- Gain insights into ways to enhance engagement of employees and teams
- Discover tools to help with recognition and improving feedback in your organization
- Learn why feedback is a gift and how to better receive this gift
- Find 2-3 tips to help you in your team meetings and 1:1 sessions with employees
CEO, Voltage Leadership Consulting
- Registration covers one phone line and one computer connection for the webinar.
- Several business days prior to the webinar, AACC will e-mail instructions to the registrant on how to participate, including a phone number to call to listen to the audio portion of the webinar and a URL where you can log in for the visual portion of the webinar.