Full-time undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate students are eligible for Trainee Member status. Full-time means any combination of course work, teaching and/or research assistantships or fellowships considered a full-time load by the member's institution. Trainee Members must provide proof of their academic status with, for example, a copy of their current student ID card or a letter from a professor. Trainee members cannot vote or hold AACC offices.
Trainee members get access to educational, career, and networking opportunities, including:
- Access to 20 scientific divisions, local section networking and educational events, and AACC Artery—an online community for members only, and the AACC Member Directory
- Complimentary subscriptions to AACC publications: Clinical Chemistry (online only), Journal of Applied Laboratory Medicine (online only), Clinical Laboratory News, and CLN Stat.
- Special AACC Scientific Annual Meeting & Clinical Lab Expo benefits, including significant savings on registration and priority access to annual meeting housing.
- Exceptional discounts on a year-round educational events and webinars, including 50% discount to AACC’s Online Certificate Programs
- Free membership in AACC’s Society for Young Clinical Laboratorians (SYCL), with vital networking, mentorship, education, travel grant and recognition opportunities.
2019 Member Dues