PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION BOARDS IN LABORATORY MEDICINE
Nationally recognized Board certification offers you an opportunity and an advantage.
- Satisfy personnel requirements of CLIA ’88 regulations to serve as the director of a high complexity clinical laboratory and clinical consultant in laboratory medicine in the U.S.
- Validate your knowledge and expertise
- Demonstrate that you are keeping pace with changes in laboratory medicine
- Maintain a competitive edge in the face of institutional consolidation and restructuring
Boards Requiring a Doctoral Degree
- American Board of Clinical Chemistry
- American Board of Medical Laboratory Immunology
- American Board of Medical Microbiology
- American Board of Pathology
- American Board of Toxicology