LVD Division Membership Reception, Virtual Poster Presentations, and Dinner Lecture
The Westin Peachtree Plaza, Augusta Room, Atlanta, GA
- 5:30pm–6:30pm: Membership reception
- 6:30pm–9:00pm: Dinner, LVD Division awards recognition, virtual poster presentations from the division's abstract awardees and Zak Award winner, and a scientific presentation by Winton Gibbons, Co-CEO and President of Numares
To register for this event, visit https://meeting.aacc.org/register. You may also register at the event.
LVD Division Virtual Poster Presentations and Lecture
5:30pm – 7:30pm Central US time
Featuring a scientific talk titled “The Vascular Biology of COVID-19: A Laboratory Perspective” from the LVD Division’s 2020 Cooper Award winner, Dr. Sridevi Devaraj, this virtual event also includes presentations from 2020 award-winning LVD Division poster authors, Reinhardt Hesse, MBChB, Maria Helene Castelo, PhD, and David Daniel, MD.
- If you have already registered for the the Association for Diagnostics & Laboratory Medicine (formerly AACC) Annual Scientific Meeting (ASM), you may add this event to your current ASM registration.
- If you are not attending the ASM, you may register for this event by selecting 'Special Events Only', under registration type. Note: if you do not already have a profile created on aacc.org, you will be required to create one before proceeding with registration.
Annual LVDD Membership Reception, Poster Viewing, Dinner Lecture and Awards
Anaheim Marriott, Orange Salons 2-4
- 5:30pm–6:30pm: Membership reception and poster viewing
- 6:30pm–9:30pm: Dinner, Division awards recognition, and a scientific presentation by Dr. Sotirios (Sam) Tsimikas, MD, Vice President of Global Cardiovascular Development at Ionis Pharmaceuticals and Professor of Medicine and Director of Vascular Medicine at the University of California San Diego School of Medicine.