Continuing Education Opportunity for AACC members
Contribute to the award-winning patient web resource, LabTestsOnline.org, by researching and writing technical updates for a wide variety of lab tests and conditions. As a content reviewer, you will receive 4 ACCENT® credits and receive recognition as the article reviewer.
- Activity: Lab Tests Online 2019 Web Content Article Review
- Start Date: January 1, 2019
- Program Deadline for Obtaining Continuing Education Credit: November 30, 2019
- Activity Location: Electronic review and editing of Microsoft Word Document using Word’s Review tool, “Track Changes”
- Continuing Education (ACCENT®) Credits: 4.0
For more information and to participate, visit https://labtestsonline.org/continuing-education
AACC offers ACCENT® credit to laboratory professionals to document their continuing education and meet requirements for licensure or certification. AACC is an approved provider of continuing education for laboratory professionals in the states of California, Florida, Louisiana, Montana, Nevada, North Dakota, Rhode Island, and West Virginia. ACCENT® credit is also recognized by several organizations: AAB, ABCC, ACS, AMT, ASCLS, ASCP, ASM, CAP, IFCC, and NRCC.
AACC designates this activity for a maximum of 4.0 ACCENT® credit hours towards the AACC Clinical Chemist’s Recognition Award.