American Association for Clinical Chemistry
Better health through laboratory medicine
The Clinical Chemist Archive
The Clinical Chemist Archive

The Clinical Chemist was started in 1949 and was the precursor to AACC's peer-reviewed journal, Clinical Chemistry, International Journal of Molecular Diagnostics and Laboratory Medicine. Once Clinical Chemistry began in 1955, The Clinical Chemist became a featured article in the publication.

Many thanks to Mitchell G. Scott and Jenny Adams for their work on this project and Washington University Division of Laboratory Medicine as the source of this contribution.

Here are the initial issues of The Clinical Chemist from 1949-1954 in PDF format.