Recruit colleagues for 2015 AACC membership and earn rewards.
When you recruit colleagues to AACC, you not only maximize the return on your own AACC investment, you maximize it for everyone. New members mean a stronger network, more volunteers, added support, and fresh ideas.
What better way to draw new members to AACC than to call upon our most important recruiting resource—valuable members like you!
Participate in our Member-Get-A-Member Rewards program—and you'll receive a $100 AACC Gift Certificate for every two colleagues you recruit. Better yet, there’s NO LIMIT on the number of certificates you can receive.
Why wait? Here's everything you need to start earning today!
Don't forget! You must provide your name and customer ID number to potential members so you get credit for your rewards. Don't know your customer ID? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-892-1400 or 202-857-0717.
How AACC's Member-Get-A-Member Rewards Work.*
What are the eligibility requirements?
- All active members of AACC are eligible to receive $100 AACC Gift Certificates.
- Anyone who has never been a member of AACC or who has not had an active membership for over two years, and who joins for 2015 at the Professional, Professional Affiliate, Transitional, or Trainee Member rate will count towards your reward.
- All applications must be received by March 31, 2015.
When will I receive my rewards?
- All $100 AACC Gift Certificates will be mailed within 3-4 weeks after receipt of eligible applications.
- To ensure everything is processed correctly, please make sure your address and member information is current in your online membership record.
How do I use my $100 rewards?
- Your $100 AACC Gift Certificates can be used on any AACC product or service, including dues and conferences, as long as they're redeemed by 12/31/2015.
- Certificates cannot be used online. They must be mailed in with an order form, or redeemed onsite at the AACC Annual Meeting Bookstore.
- The entire $100 amount must be used all at once when claiming your rewards. Certificates cannot be redeemed for cash.
* Program rules are subject to change.