Stay ahead of the curve. AACC's educational programs focus on the most timely topics and issues facing lab professionals today. Whatever your area of interest or role in the lab, we're your go-to source for the latest clinical, scientific, regulatory and management information and resources.
- AACC Annual Meeting and Clinical Lab Expo - AACC's premier annual event takes place every July. Find out information about this year's sessions, speakers, exhibitors, registration, hotels and more.
- Conferences - To help inform the clinical laboratory community on areas of immediate interest, AACC also offers a number of smaller CE-accredited conferences in the US and worldwide.
- Webinars - AACC webinars are an ideal way to stay up-to-date on laboratory practice and accumulate continuing professional education without leaving the office.
- AACC Online – A roundup of all upcoming and ongoing online programs, including online certificate programs.
Upcoming AACC Conferences
- Meetings Abstracts – Obtain abstracts of poster presentations from past AACC Annual Meetings and the Oak Ridge Conference.
- Travel Grants – Locate information about available grants to underwrite travel to AACC meetings.
- Information for International Travelers – Complete information about visa requirements for travel to the U.S., how to request a letter of invitation from AACC, and links to U.S. Government sites with information specific to your country.
- Van Slyke Foundation –
Help support deserving clinical laboratory students and professionals
from around the world by attending AACC's annual fundraising event.