Online certificate programs provide comprehensive coverage of select areas of clinical laboratory practice prepared by content experts. A program can include 4-8 courses, each with lecture, related readings and web links, quizzes, and continuing education credits. A link to the LMS is sent via email when your registration is processed.
Please note: Cancellations and refunds are not available for online certificate programs.
Meet your continuing education goals for 2013 with a special offer from AACC:
- An individual taking two certificate programs at one time can get 25% off each program using promo code 135 upon enrolling. Enroll online, by mail or by phone at 800-892-1400.
- Members using promo code 140 can receive 20% off AACC's new certificate program, Patient Safety Essentials for Laboratory Professionals. Offer applies to new or existing members, and it cannot be combined.
- For lab trainings, enroll five or more learners in any certificate program and use the AACC member rate; offer requires group enrollment at one time and by phone. Contact AACC Customer Service at 800-892-1400 or (202)857-0717 to enroll.
Click on the individual titles below to learn more about specific certificate programs.
- 24/7 access via computer or other Internet-accessible device
- Stay current without incurring the travel and lodging costs of meetings
- Get cost effective category 1 CE
- Receive a certificate documenting your achievement
- Learn about best practices and how to implement them in your institution
- Leverage your knowledge for new career opportunities
- Become part of a network of leaders in the field
Please note that the completion of course content in a certificate program is not equivalent to being certified by a board. It should be listed as education on a resume or a CV.