CLINICAL LABORATORY LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
The Clinical Laboratory Leadership and Management Certificate Program is an online learning program for laboratory professionals who want to improve their management skills. The program is composed of six courses which can be completed online in 1-4 hours each. Each course contains a lecture, required reading, and quiz, and may include case studies, practical exercises, glossary, and resource materials. There are opportunities for interaction with faculty and other participants using the program’s dedicated listserv. You can earn 12 continuing education units for completing the entire program.
To receive the Clinical Laboratory Leadership and Management certificate, you must successfully complete all six courses before the program end date.
Clinical Laboratory Leadership and Management certificates are awarded monthly and graduates are recognized at the AACC Annual Meeting. In addition, graduates of the program are listed on a register located on the Management Sciences Division web site.
The following individuals developed the Clinical Laboratory Leadership and Management Certificate Program and contributed to content in this course:
- Mary Haven, MS, FASAHP
Chair, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE
- Peg Bottjen, MPA, MT(ASCP)SC
University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE
- Susan Evans, PhD
Agencourt, Rockport, MA
- Denise Harmening, PhD, MT (ASCP)
American Red Cross, Baltimore, MD
- Richard Tully, PhD
Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA
Available for sale: January 1, 2012
Sold Until: December 31, 2012
Program Access Available: January 1, 2012-July 15, 2013
- Six online courses
- Fee: $200.00 AACC Member/$400 Non-member
- Course Number: 6816
- If you purchase the program over the telephone, the online access information will be emailed within 1 week of enrollment. If you have not received your access information, please contact AACC Customer Service.
- If you purchase the program online, the login information will be on your confirmation page.
- If you purchase the program via mail or fax, please allow 2 weeks for processing.
- Participants can begin their course work on January 1, 2012, but it is not available prior to that date.
Category 1 ACCENT® credit is offered for each course. AACC is an approved provider of continuing education for clinical laboratory scientists in the states of California, Florida, Louisiana, Montana, Nevada, North Dakota, Rhode Island, and West Virginia.
This course is sponsored by the AACC Management Sciences Division.