BASIC CONCEPTS AND CLINICAL APPLICATIONS OF FLOW CYTOMETRY CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
The Basic Concepts and Clinical Applications of Flow Cytometry certificate program is an online learning program for laboratory professionals who want to learn about flow cytometry. This certificate program is composed of six courses, which can be completed online in approximately 2 hours each. It contains lectures with audio, required readings, case studies, and self-assessments. You can earn 12 continuing education units for completing the entire program.
To receive the Basic Concepts and Clinical Applications of Flow Cytometry certificate, you must successfully complete all six courses before the program end date. Basic Concepts and Clinical Applications of Flow Cytometry certificates are awarded immediately after completion of the program. In addition, graduates of the program are listed on a graduate register.
The following individuals developed and contributed content to the Basic Concepts and Clinical Applications of Flow Cytometry Certificate Program:
- Gabriella Lakos, MD, PhD, Faculty Chair
Inova Diagnostics Inc, San Diego, CA
- Vijaya Nagabhushanam, PhD, Faculty Chair
National Jewish Health, Denver, CO
- Evan Ntrivalas, MD, PhD, HCLD(ABB), D(ABMLI), Faculty Chair
Foundation for Blood Research, Scarborough, ME
- Roshini Abraham, PhD, D(ABMLI), FAAAAI
Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Antony Bakke, PhD, D(ABMLI)
Clarient, A GE Healthcare Company
- Lawrence Eck
NeoGenomics Laboratories, Fort Myers, FL
- Roberta Montgomery, MLS, MLS(ASCP)SI
Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN
- Susan Orton, PhD, D(AMBLI)
University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Chapel Hill, NC
- John Schmitz, PhD
University of North Carolina Hospitals, Chapel Hill, NC
Open Enrollment: June 1, 2012–December 31, 2012
Course Dates: June 1, 2012–July 15, 2013
- Four online courses
- Fee: $275.00 AACC Member/$550 Non-member
- Course Number: 7336
- If you purchase the program over the telephone, the online access information will be emailed within 1 week of enrollment. If you have not received your access information, please contact AACC Customer Service.
- If you purchase the program online, the login information will be on your confirmation page.
- If you purchase the program via mail or fax, please allow 2 weeks for processing.
Category 1 ACCENT® credit is offered for each course. AACC is an approved provider of continuing education for clinical laboratory scientists in the states of California, Florida, Louisiana, Montana, Nevada, North Dakota, Rhode Island, and West Virginia.
This program is sponsored by the AACC Clinical and Diagnostic Immunology Division and AMLI.