Credit Card Security
When you get to the billing screen (after you have placed items in your shopping cart and verified your shipping address), the http in the web address will appear as https and there will be a padlock on the bottom lower right screen of the Internet page. You may double click on the padlock to verify our VeriSign Secure Server Certificate valid dates.
Payment Types Accepted
- AACC accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, wire transfers and checks (in US dollars, drawn on a US correspondent bank).
- AACC does not accept purchase orders.
Wire Transfer Information
- Account #2000028809401
- Routing #054001220
- Swift Code: PNBPUS33
When Will My Credit Card Be Charged?
- When you place your order, your credit card will be verified and an authorization obtained.
- For books and CDs, your credit card will charged on the day the items are shipped.
- For back-ordered items, your credit card will not be charged until items become available and are shipped.
- For all other items, your credit card will be charged on the next business day after you place your order.