This page is designed to help our users make better use of the web site and answer a number of frequently asked questions.
If you are an AACC Member, you automatically have an online account. You must use this existing account in order to receive your Member discount. If you do not know your Account Login information, click on the link on the Login Page.
- If you have already created a customer account/profile in the past, please enter your customer ID and the password you selected.
- If you have not previously created an account/profile on this website, click on the link to create a new account.
- Please Note: If you are registering for a meeting, the person attending should be the person logged in. If you are ordering a book or CD, the items will be shipped to the person logged in.
Additional Login Tips
- You must meet the minimum browser requirements as indicated below in order for your Login to be successful.
- If you are still unable to login, please contact Customer Service.
At the top of almost every content page on our web site you will find the three icons shown on the right. These are there to make things a little easier and quicker for you as you go through the site and they stand for Bookmarks, Email and Print.
- Bookmarks: Clicking on this icon gives you a quick and easy way to add this page to your favorites.
- Email: Clicking on this icon allows you to share that page with your colleagues by sending them a personalized email link to the page.
- Print: This icon opens the page in a new window with the page formatted specifically for printing. Web page items like the navigation bar and sidebar items are left out of the print formatting. This allows the content to print full page and will save you ink and time.
Most of you have probably already noticed that once you login to the AACC site, a personalized link appears in the header inviting you to access your AACC.org.
If you haven't already clicked on the link, then we highly encourage you to do so. Your AACC.org page has been designed to help you access useful links on the AACC web site. It's also been customized to help you keep track of your activities and purchases at AACC.
Just some of the things you can do are:
View Your Customer Messages
This allows you to access your personal information and keep it up to date, including the ability to:
- Update Your Profile
- View Your Order History
- Update your Membership Directory Listing
- Print your Membership Card.
Access the Latest Issue of Your Subscriptions
The latest copies of all of your subscriptions are all here in one place. Just one click away from anywhere on the AACC web site.
Plan For the Annual Meeting
In this one location you can submit Annual Meeting Proposals, Speaker Forms, and much more.
In addition, you can also:
- Keep Up-to-Date With Your Community Links
- View the Latest From AACC Press
- View Your NACB Links
Once you are on your AACC.org page, you can either click on one of the links on the page, or hit your browser's back button to return to the main AACC web site. So check out your AACC.org page and see what it has to offer you.
Which Browser Works Best for the AACC
We recommend using one of the following browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 6.0 SP1
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 7.0/8.0 (please enable compatibility view found under the Tools menu)
- Firefox version 3.5
Viewing Flash Movies on Our Web Site
To view any of our Flash movies on our web site, you must have Adobe Flash Player 10 installed on your computer. If you do not, please visit the Adobe web site to download this free player.
How Do I Know that Ordering is Secure?
When you get to the billing screen (after you have placed items in your shopping cart and verified your shipping address), the http in the web address will appear as https and there will be a padlock on the bottom lower right screen of the Internet page. You may double click on the padlock to verify our VeriSign Secure Server Certificate valid dates.
Why Do I Have to Login Again After I Have Already Logged In?
For security purposes, your session will time out after 20 minutes of inactivity and you will be asked for your customer ID and email again to login.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are bits of information generated by a web server as a user browses and are stored on the user's computer while they visit a website. At minimum, the AACC Store requires session cookies enabled. Session cookies are temporary cookies stored only for current browsing and they terminate when you exit our site. However, if you want to save your customer ID and password, the AACC Store will store a cookie on your computer. To find out how to change or reset cookies, click Help on your web browser.